Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Who is Bodacious

Every where I go people ask me who is Bodacious,who named me Bodacious and all kinds of questions. Well ask no more coz I'm about to give you a little background of Bodacious. Bodacious is an alter ego of Bongani Tau, as most of you know me by this name. He is gay and proud,young talented fashionista,model and a former radio DJ. He is a go-getter, friendly and fun to be with( dirty-minded) if you asked me(Bongani) and like making people laugh and smile. He is a big dreamer and makes his dreams a reality. He doesn't wait for tomorrow nor care about what people say about him. He has a strong bond with the Lord and family and partner. He is inspired by diverse aspects in life, which he won't share for now. A lot of people mistake him for being arrogant but he isn't. He is just proud of all the achievements he attained at such an age and of course his private and a none non-sense taker. And that's the long and short of it. Love Bodacious

No comments:

Post a Comment